Are you looking for a professional company who specialise in Putney Removals? Well, look no further, Swiftly Moved have a great knowledge of the area. Please contact us for a quote.
Life in Putney
What’s it all about?
Putney is situated next to the Thames river, you will see lots of people jogging along the towpath. The towpath runs for miles, first to Hammersmith, then through to Chiswick and onto Barnes.
Facts about Putney;
- Putney house prices have risen sharply over the last decade.
- On the first Sunday of every month, down by the river there is the Putney art market.
- The Oxford and Cambridge boat race start very close to Putney Bridge each year.
Putney is a very affluent area, with a small high street and small shopping centre that has a village feel, with all the usual restaurants and coffee shops.
- Tube – Putney Bridge and East Putney are both on the District Line, with easy access to Earls Court and into Piccadilly.
- Mainline Train – Putney Station gives easy access to Waterloo and Clapham Junction.
- Roads – Putney is very close to the south circular road and also the A3 motorway going out to Portsmouth.
There are many primary schools in Putney, many with a 4 and 5 star rating.