Are you looking to move to Hammersmith? Well, look no further. Swiftly Moved have a great knowledge of the area. Please contact us for a quote.
Life in Hammersmith
What’s it all about?
Hammersmith is a busy area, the main broadway leads off to lots of other postcodes. There is so much to offer, from amazing properties, restaurants, parks, river front walking and a high street with 2 small shopping centres.
Facts about Hammersmith;
- There is a park area called Furnival Gardens, it is situated along the riverside for those exercise days or picnics in the summer.
- Walk towards Chiswick and stop off at many pubs along the route for food and drinks.
- Cross over the Hammersmith bridge and take a beautiful walk along the toe path to Putney.
The high street has all the usual shops, with 2 shopping centres, one of the shopping centres has the bus station and train station within it.
- Tube – Piccadilly, Metropolitan and District Line, get you into the west end of London in around 20 minutes, Kings Cross also in 25 minutes or out to Heathrow Airport in around the same time.
- Roads – The Hammersmith Broadway is situated right on the A4 which will take you to Harrods. Go in the other direction to the start of the M4 motorway which takes you out to Heathrow Airport, or further afield to Wales.
There are many schools in the Hammersmith area, one of which is a Catholic school. Take a look at the wikipedia page for a full list.