Are you looking to move to Egham? Well, look no further. Swiftly Moved have a great knowledge of the area. Please contact us for a quote.
Life in Egham
What’s it all about?
Egham is a lovely green area with lots of places to walk with the dog. Lovely properties, and a brilliant university called The Royal Holloway.
Facts about Egham;
- The Magna Carta was sealed by King John in the year 1215.
- There is a museum situated within the high street.
- Sits next to Runnymede, take an ice cream and sit by the Thames river.
Egham town village as the residents call it, has a small high street, not very much there. I would say the main type of shops in Egham are the hairdressers. Must be the place to live if you need your hair done on a regular basis.
- Mainline Train – This station takes you in to Waterloo in around 30 minutes, go in the other direction out to Reading
- Roads – Egham has great links to 3 motorways. M4 going to Wales or into London. M25 if you like traffic jams. Or the M3 to go to Southampton.
There are a range of primary and secondary schools in the area.