Are you looking for a professional company who specialise in Chiswick Removals? Well, look no further. Swiftly Moved have a great knowledge of the area. Please contact us for a quote.
We have a great team who are highly trained, as a result you will know your items are safe and sound.
With Swiftly Moved, you have the peace of mind knowing your belongings will arrive at your new property in the same condition they were collected in.
Contact us today for removals at very competitive prices in your local area.
Life in Egham
What’s it all about?
Egham is a lovely green area with lots of places to walk with the dog. Lovely properties, and a brilliant university called The Royal Holloway.
Facts about Egham;
- The Magna Carta was sealed by King John in the year 1215.
- There is a museum situated within the high street.
- Sits next to Runnymede, take an ice cream and sit by the Thames river.
Egham town village as the residents call it, has a small high street, not very much there. I would say the main type of shops in Egham are the hairdressers. Must be the place to live if you need your hair done on a regular basis.
- Mainline Train – This station takes you in to Waterloo in around 30 minutes, go in the other direction out to Reading
- Roads – Egham has great links to 3 motorways. M4 going to Wales or into London. M25 if you like traffic jams. Or the M3 to go to Southampton.
There are a range of primary and secondary schools in the area.