Are you looking for a professional company who specialise in Earls Court Removals? Well, look no further, Swiftly Moved have a great knowledge of the area. Please contact us for a quote.
Life in Earls Court
What’s it all about?
Situated in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, a stones throw from the science museum and Kensington Palace. Only a few miles away from the famous Harrods department store.
Facts about Earls Court;
- Home to the Earls court exhibition centre, hosting many things throughout each year.
- First escalators were installed in Earls court tube station in 1911.
- Freddy Mercury used to live there.
Earls court has a reasonable high street with all the usual shops, restaurants and coffee shops. The train station is right in the middle. Kensington high street is only a few miles away.
- Tube – District and Piccadilly lines.
- Roads – Earls Court is situated right on the A4 which will take you to the start of the M4 motorway which takes you out to Heathrow Airport, or further afield to Wales.
Check out the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea’s website for a list of all the schools in the area.