Are you looking for a professional company who specialise in Chiswick Removals? Well, look no further. Swiftly Moved have a great knowledge of the area. Please contact us for a quote.
We have a great team who are highly trained, as a result you will know your items are safe and sound.
With Swiftly Moved, you have the peace of mind knowing your belongings will arrive at your new property in the same condition they were collected in.
Contact us today for removals at very competitive prices in your local area.
Life in Chiswick
What’s it all about?
In our opinion chiswick is probably the best area. There is so much to offer, from amazing properties, restaurants, parks, river front walking and a great high street.
Facts about Chiswick;
- Within the park called Chiswick house and grounds there is Chiswick house, Neo-Palladian architecture built in 1729. Also within the park each year there is the magical lantern festival.
- The river thames is not far from Chsiwick high road, lovely walks along the riverside with many pubs to stop in to quench your thirst.
- Chiswick must be nice as Ant & Dec live there.
The high street has all the usual shops, with many restaurants to eat out in. There is also Turnham Green with many boutique type shops to browse. Our favourite shop has to be Foubert’s ice cream parlour. Many a summers day eating there.
- Tube – Chiswick Park and Turnham Green, get you into the west end of London in around 30 minutes, or out to Heathrow Airport in around the same time.
- Mainline Train – Chiswick station takes less than half an hour to reach Waterloo station.
- Roads – At the end of Chiswick high road is the start of the M4 motorway which takes you out to Heathrow Airport, or further afield to Wales.
There are many schools in the Chiswick area, three primary schools one being Catholic. The secondary school is called Chiswick School, this is the school where the owner of Swiftly Moved attended, so it must be good.